The company responsible for the treatment of the data collected is Rodlandsky, S.L. with NIF B42774182 (hereinafter Rodlandsky) and address at Paseo de la Castellana 141, Planta 19, 28046 in Madrid, owner of the Website www.rodlandsky.com
Data collection, purpose, legal basis and retention periods:
- Age control: The User, when accessing the Website, must state that he/she is of legal age in order to view the content of the platform and make use of its functionalities. Rodlandsky will use this data to verify the legal age of users and allow access to the Website to those who express it. The legal basis of the treatment is based on a legal obligation of the person responsible for the treatment. The data conservation period for this purpose will be one year, unless other periods apply.
- Contact: El Usuario puede ponerse en contacto, a través de los formularios establecidos a tal efecto en el Sitio Web. Deberá facilitar sus dados identificativos, así como el motivo, asunto o cuestión. Rodlandsky utilizará esos datos para tramitar la consulta y contactar con el Usuario. La base jurídica del tratamiento de tales datos se sustenta en la relación precontractual con el Usuario. El plazo de conservación de los datos para esta finalidad será el un año, salvo que sean aplicables otros plazos.
- Registration: During the registration process on the Website, it will be necessary for the User to provide their identifying data, such as name, surname and email, in order to process the registration on the Website and allow access to the functionalities of their personal account. Thus the User authorizes that the publications, images and comments made may be used by Rodlandsky, for their publication on the Website. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the contractual relationship with the User. Your data will be kept as long as you are part of the community and are registered, although, in the event of publishing comments on the Website, they may remain unaltered unless the user deletes them or requests their deletion, or in the case that other deadlines apply.
- Cookies: The Website uses the technology for the implantation of files called cookies on the device that is used to access and browse the Website. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the browser’s configuration options. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies policy. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User.
- Advertising: If the User expressly authorizes it, Rodlandsky may send him advertising of services and / or promotions available on the Website, such as news and / or discounts, among others. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The data conservation period will be the time that you remain registered in our system for the sending of advertising and you have not revoked your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time through the links provided or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personalized advertising: If the User expressly authorizes it, Rodlandsky may send you advertising based on your browsing habits, such as personal information on the tastes and preferences shown, to offer you advertising of interest. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The period of conservation of the data will be the time that it remains registered in our system for the sending of publicity and has not been opposed, unless other terms are applicable.
- Profiling and segmentation: If the User expressly authorizes it, we may perform profiling and segmentation actions according to the information obtained from browsing and using the services of the Website, the uploaded content, comments, etc. to personalize the access and use of our Website and to send personalized advertising. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The data conservation period will be the time that it remains registered in our system for the sending of advertising and the consent has not been opposed or revoked, unless other periods are applicable.
Data communication to third parties
If the User expressly authorizes it, Rodlandsky will communicate their data with the following categories of recipients in compliance with the applicable legislation:
- Service providers in charge of data treatment activities and duly designated as data processors when required by applicable legislation (for example, cloud service providers, other entities of the group, companies that provide computer services, experts, consultants and lawyers , among others).
- Companies resulting from possible corporate merger, spin-off or other transformations.
- Business partners. With your prior consent, the Company may share your personal data with business partners operating in the sectors indicated by you, in order to send you marketing communications.
- Our clients and associates who may be able to send you personalized information related to their activity within the following sectors: Automotive; B2B; Business Finance; Career and Development Services; Resource Directories; Education; Entertainment; Family; Games of chance; Government; Health; Instant messages; Internet Service Provider; News and Information; Exchange platforms; Portals; Promotion servers; Real estate; Search trade; Services; Social media; Sports; Technology; Telecommunications; Travels; Volunteering; Quotes; Astrology; Gender; Insurance; Games; Mobile phones.
- Competent national authorities in order to comply with the applicable legislation.
Your personal data may be transferred to countries within and outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The European Commission recognizes that some countries outside the EEA offer an adequate level of data protection under EEA regulations. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/ index_en.html
In the case of transfers from the EEA to countries not considered suitable by the European Commission, we have established appropriate and adequate safeguards designed to protect your personal data and the transfer of your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws, such as the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission according to articles 45 and 46 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The User’s rights
Likewise, the User can revoke the consent for the treatment, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition and limitation to the treatment, informing Rodlandsky through an email to email@example.com or by notifying it to the address mentioned above, indicating “Data Protection” as the subject. On any special occasion, we may request the User to prove their identity through an official document, for example, to prevent access to their data by third parties.
Finally, the User may communicate any modification in writing or request the withdrawal, indicating it at any of the addresses provided.
At any time, the User may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency to enforce his/her rights.
At Rodlandsky the privacy of our customers and subscribers is very important and, therefore, we are adapting to the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), applicable since last May 25.
We want you to be in a position to make the most appropriate decisions regarding the information you share with us and we consider it important that you know how we use and protect your data.
Thank you for your trust,
This communication is sent by Rodlandsky, S.L. with NIF B42774182 with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 141, Planta 19. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of treatment, portability and deletion by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org